Lace Front Wig | Lace Wig Frontal | Rainbow Wig | Lace Wig
RAINBOW WIG | LACE FRONT WIG
As fashion wigs, cosplay wigs, and coloured wigs become more popular, at Minx London we decided to design a Lace Front Wig that is pure fantasy, eccentric and at the same time absolutely adorable.
We believe we have come up with the best wig, especially in terms of Coloured wigs or Rainbow Wigs or even Wigs with Highlights.
This Lace Front Wig / Lace Wig Frontal is a Synthetic Lace Front Wig, it is also a Heat Resistant Wig with 100% high temperature fibre therefore you can restyle it freely.
So rather than just having a Blonde Lace Front Wig or a Pink lace front wig or even a Blue Lace Front Wig... Why not Dare to be Different a try out our beautiful Rainbow Lace Front Wig! the ideal Wig for Ladies and persons that are trendsetters!
How to put on Lace Front Wig Tutorial
Click Here to view our tutorial of how to put on a lace front wig, the link will direct you to the Minx London Youtube Channel
where you can view a step by step video guide of how to install a lace front wig where the installer is actually installing this Rainbow Wig.
You may also find answers to questions such as...
How to Put on a Lace Front Wig? How to style a lace front wig?
How to wash a synthetic wig? Etc...
x1 Rainbow wig / Lace Front Wig (as pictured)
Minx London Rainbow Wig is packaged in Gold Ribboned White Box (as Pictured)
Wig Colour: Blonde Rainbow Wig
Style: Silky Straight Wave / Wig with Highlights
Design: Lace wig Frontal
Technique: Lace Front Wig
Length: 32 inch
Lace Wig Type: Lace Front Wig
Wigs Length Style: Long
Cap Size: Average Size
Colour of Lace: Light Brown
Colour of Wig: Rainbow Wig / Multicoloured Wig / Wig with Highlights
Base Material: Swiss Lace
Material: Heat Resistant Wig Fibre
Shipping method: Royal Mail - Tracked & Signed
Directions For Use:
1. Wash and Condition Hair regularly.
2. When washing Lace Frontal Wig, use gently running water and do not rub vigorously.
3. To maintain fresh, curly & wet look for your Lace Wig, slightly apply gel. mousse or oil sheen. However oil sheen is not recommended for bonded weave, because oil may cause hair to slip out.
4. When combing your Lace Wig, always comb bottom of hair firstly and work your way up to the root.
5. Comb curly hair wig gently with your fingers. Do not use a comb.
6. There are plenty tutorials online whereby you can seek professional advice on aftercare for synthetic wigs as well as how to put on lace front wigs? How to wash synthetic wigs? etc... We will be creating some content for this too during Spring/Summer 2021. We advise that you research the latter to avoid any mistakes so that you lace wig can last many years or even a lifetime.
Wig in photo worn by Influencer 1: IG @anique.sergeant
Wig in photo worn by Influencer 2: IG @Aliciawott